Sunday, March 17, 2013

Whoops

I'm missing my home very much right now, I kept recalling my last holiday. That was the best and filled holiday I've ever had to tell you the truth. Maybe cause the duration was short so I had to do everything quickly so nothing was left out. Ended up I was out of the house almost everyday. Just like working people do you know. Got up in the morning, rushed out, went straight to the bank, issued a new card, bought books, groceries shopping yada yada yada. 

Now, I may not look busy physically but mentally yes I do I do very much. Haha. (Who in the world could bother scanning ur head miss atiqah?). Nevertheless, its good to give ur brain a workout. Would be useful in preventing Alzheimer in future, right. InsyaAllah. 

Whoops, its Isya' already. Gotta stop this rambling. Toodles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment