Thursday, October 18, 2012

Aku pulak yg takut lebih

Salam 'alaik.

Its not long before SPM begins. I seems to get the butterflies too though it's not me who's gonna sit for it. My brother is. You guys, do pray for him okay! And to all the other friends whom bros or sis or cuzzies gonna sit for SPM too, I wish them best of luck!

Pray for the ummah excellence, will you? You know how they say that the current youth alias us, ourselves gonna be the leader of future? Yeah, pray for all of us. :)

Neway, weeks went by, sending us to future. Sometimes, it gets a tad boring too. Haha. To go back and forth through the routine, nothing new really. While at some other bright days, which are not frequent, the motivation gets to the highest peak. Why is it eh?

Oh and tomorrow is the holiday. Only a day of rest in a week time. But I'm grateful enough rather than no holiday at all which is so sick even to be imagined. Yikes, no no. I'd be a drained battery at the end of med school if things  are gonna be like that. Haha. As tomorrow is a holiday and it's my turn to cook, I was thinking to feed everyone like really much like seriously cause yeah it's holiday. XD

In a nutshell, everything is fine here. So, till then.

p/s: Eid Adha is around the corner. Among the things we should do (sunat) ; fasting from 1st-9th Dzulhijjah, reading Quran, charity, zikir (remembering Him) and other good deeds as we know. Good luck!

Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment