Friday, October 12, 2012

Hari-hari jumpa pun takpe

I am sooooooooooo happy this evening.

Why?

Because I got to meet my uncle and auntie from Malaysia.

And why they are here?

Because their son alias my cousin and his wife are graduating! Yay! Haha it was motivating you know, watching them, all the seniors wearing the best, relieved smile ever on their faces. I can feel the happiness in theirs and their parents. One of the aunties said to my auntie, 'Leganya rasa kan diorang ni dah habis'.

Hahahah at first I was like 'Errrrrrr? What about me? Is my parents worried too about me somehow but never show it? Is it? Is it?' Okay, that was a monologue. But above all, they are happy. Beyond happy. Their parents are ecstatic and overjoyed. Fullstop.

And I tell myself that 'You got another 4 frigging years, Nurullllllllll (it was a frustrated scream FYI) ' Haha, hmmmmm. T_______T.

NO. But yeah. I feel veryyyyyy motivated. I sure am anticipating that moment. It would definitely be mine and my friends one fine day, InsyaAllah.... Aminnnnnn. (Please 'aminn' this dua too) Thank you.

Huaaaaa I am actually a third year student of Medicine eh. Seriously? Time flies huh. You feel that too, don't you? Anyway, just keep acing this journey, guys. They did it. Why can't us?!!!

You sure can do it!!!!! (Excited and almost exploded-spirited face haha)

//

I made sago gula melaka for them. Allah knows how inferior I was to be cooking for 2 veteran chefs alias my auntie and Kak Yus's mom. Nevertheless, I did it. Haha. Serious aku rasa sangat rendah diri, hati dan sanubari. Haha. Kuah gula melaka tu pecah santan. Ke santan pecah huh? Hmmmm pecah santan la. Nampak berhabuk-habuk kuah dia. Tapi Mak Yan kata 'Lulus la niiii dah boleh dah' Wakakakak lawak level 121 niiiii. (Mungkin some of you tak faham amende yg lawaknya). Takley bla okay part dah boleh dah tu ke aku yang misinterpret ni? Hahaha okay stop laughing this joke is invalid for a 20 years like you. 20 years like others valid kot. Kot. Kottt. XD

//

Anyway, esok dah sekolah balikkkkkk sedihnyaaaaaa. Tapi weih grad weih graddddd!!! InsyaAllah. Terus semangat kan. Okay, till then people. I'm gonna get my books and pens. Meet again next time in next stories. Take care!

"Demi sesungguhnya adalah bagi kamu pada diri Rasulullah SAW itu contoh ikutan yang baik, iaitu bagi orang-orang yang sentiasa mengharapkan (keredaan) Allah dan (balasan baik) hari akhirat serta ia pula menyebut dan mengingati Allah banyak-banyak (dalam masa susah dan senang)". 
(Surah Al-Ahzaab : Ayat 74).

Wassalam.


2 comments: