Thursday, October 4, 2012

Grand Lexis, Port Dickson.

Assalamualaikum.

So, Alhamdulillah, I have got back to Alexandria. Everything is smooth and easy till this day and am very grateful for that. :)

The class has not started yet so I practically have nothing to do. And I guess I'll put up some postponed entries regarding my last summer break. So, enjoy!

//

15 Sept 2012. 

It was only a night of wonderful pitstop at  Grand Lexis, Port Dickson as we were on quite a tight schedule. Nevertheless since the hotel is too nice, we decided to extend our stay, alas the rooms are fully booked. So, yeah only a night then.

Actually, I've been wanting to stay here since ages cause they have private plunge pool in the room which is totally awesome to the bits especially for ones who really care to cover up while swimming. I stayed in the Grand Pool Villa with RM 700 ++ rate per night (for government servant) which is very pricey but worry not because the room is worth your investment. Why? Because the room is very spacious with 2 king beds, a living room and yeah a nice and clean swimming pool. It's just a plunge pool and only by a quick 6 strokes you could made it to the other side which is not even working out.

I'm not making this post any longer hence, from now on, let the picture tells the rest of the story, okay.

(Google pic)
This is the worth-every-penny room I told you. Of the Grand Pool Villa. There in the picture you can take a peek of its swimming pool and a kitchenette on the right, the bathroom on the left, the living room, the glass panel on floor where you can see sea water when the tide rises and last but not least the king beds.

(Google pic)
The swimming pool isn't  as big as it seems to be in this picture. It's a 6 strokes-long pool for a hand and speed like me XD. Worry not cause the hotel offers a main pool too if you wish to get a work out. I didn't swim there though cause I had so much fun doing this :



*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*



Err, the mermaid? LOL kidding, the planning director of the day! 

   

HAHA my favourite picture of the two not-baby-anymore brothers. Having great time huh photoshooting underwater?

I sure want to install a swimming pool in my house one day. Deffo! InsyaAllah. :)

//

A bit of handful tips while planning:

  1. While asking around, I came to know that all rooms have the same sized swimming pool. The difference between the rooms are the furnishing and also the space. 
  2. There are a few eateries nearby. Do ask around. We had our dinner at Medan Ikan Bakar about 5 km from the hotel. 
  3. The location is easy peasy to find. It is located next to Glory Beach Resort and Lexis Hotel. Opposite the hotels are 3 gigantic and humongous almost-mansion like bungalows. And I was told they belong to the 3 brothers of Glory Beach Resort owner each. They are XXXXL in size, really! 
  4. And please, do not confuse Grand Lexis with Lexis. It is 'Grand' Lexis because it serves private pool while the latter doesn't. 
For more infos regarding the price and the annual peak times refer : here.


No comments:

Post a Comment