Saturday, June 8, 2013

Summer Disease

Salam 'alaik.

Dear readers, hopefully you guys are in the pink of health. I am down with the so called summer disease over here; the gastroenteritis. I made 'friend' with it as early as when I was in first year and managed to avoid it in 2nd year and yeah, got it again now.

Sadly, I didn't make it to class today, missed a lecture and practical. How sad is that. And didn't get to do much today, just laying in bed, enduring the bowel pain. And as cliche as it may sound, made me rethink all the blessings Allah gives in our life. Something so common that we forget to pause a sec and be grateful for. :)
Nope, I didn't go to the hospital. I don't really frequent this place when I'm ill, as long as I can bear it. Just took the 'Antinal' and spasmolytic 'Petro', and put a warm bottle over the stomach. And I have no appetite at all today not even hunger pang. Just nauseous, quite feverish and dizzy all day long.

Just praying tomorrow it will go away. :)
Till then.

P/S: congrats to my cousin, Iki on his wedding. Another addition to our big family :). And oh, my little bro, Ali was the 'pengapit'. Haha what a shock, he really has grown up.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment