Monday, September 24, 2012

A week story

Assalamualaikum.

Heyyy, I miss blogging so much! It's been a week since my last post cause there's some sudden unplanned plan after coming back from PD. I have to stay in Muar for a week, at my grandma's house. And that explains my non-existence for a week on the internet.

Anyway, staying in kampung was really a time to remember cause my hebat grandma cooked a hella lot of yummy food like rendang, sambal telur puyuh, mee sup and the list goes on and on. So did my consumption. And yeah, I was absorbing my kampung aura enough for one year time during my stay there.

//

On previous Friday, my parents and I went to KL cause my dad got some classes to teach which means a great deal of time to go shopping, for my mom and me. And this time, it's gonna be at Ampang Park next to UTM Space. They got plenty boutiques there with pretty blouses, skirts and palazzo (trust me, it was my first time to hear this word lol) so my wardrobe is considered done, Alhamdulillah.

We went to shop and shop and shop for hours really though it didn't feel so haha. That was my pre departure shopping hence the blues all around. Aiyohhhh the holiday felt so short and
it has finally come to its end! So sad!

In only about a week time!!! T_____________T

There is this sea of emotions inside here (pointing to the heart). Excited in the mesh of upset, eager with some fright and whatever, yeah. Hehe. Whatever Nurul, whatever. The most important thing is to get your study done in 6 and half years time, worait.

I want to pen about PD but I don't know if I could make it or not. So yeah, till the fingers meet the keyboard again next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment