Thursday, May 13, 2010

first post from KTT. Yahoo!

Oh my God. I cant believe it. Right now, I'm sitting in front of the computer in KTT library. And I am typing my first entry ever in KTT. Oh My God. Haha.

Life here is ohkay. Just ohkay not brilliantly Ohkay. The first contributor factor is:

My mattress is so fuc**** thin I can't even rest my backbone. Haha. Can you imagine waking up in the morning feeling sooooo restless? Like you didnt sleep the night before? but actually you did?

Next is, everyday we are given food in polystrene and air plastik, (the 50 cent air plastik?). And I cant help feeling being killed slowly by these chemically dangerous thing. And I dont even get the fruit. How x\come they can forgot about our fruit? Can you think the effect it gives to our digestive system?

Ohkay,lastly I'm frigging blogging thesepast few days I even wrote some events inmy testpad. Yeah indeed pathetic in the house.

And I am really really really missing my family. Rasa nak menangismasa mak call hari tu. Tapi aku control macho.! Wakaka.

Mak, if you happen to read this, I love you andI miss you zillion much.

And not forgetting abah, ali and the rest.

Bye. Sekarang kegianan blogging dah habis. So, end of the entry. Buhbye.!Assalamualaikum.

P/s: KTT is indeed a good place to study at. Though you have to face some difficulties. (In fact semua benda pun ade dark sides nye. )

Dah dah. Babaiiii semuaaaa.....

UPDATED: sekarang saya rasa KTT adalah kolej terbest di atas muka bumi. Haha. Sebab, kawan kawan semua best awi awi(sangat sangat)

2 comments: