Thursday, October 10, 2013

First Exposure to Practice.

Salam 'alaik.

Yo, bloggie howya doin'? Haha hiphop sangat dah ni.

Just to jot down few things about attachment at PKUTM.

One word.

Exhausting!!

Why did I choose Medicine in the first place ?????!!!!! Ahaha truth be told I've lost count of times I said this word. But really it was tiresome. And sangat sangat sangat respect dengan doctors yang berjaya melalui this path yg penuh ranjau berduri duri to be where they stand now. Mak oi paling respect kat mak sendiri la of course.

Balik keje memalam siap boleh mop lantai lagi seriously where on earth does she get the energy from? Dealing with manusia manusia pelbagai feel madhi, mudhari' mahupun amar (kahkahkah melalut) I meant to say manusia yg pelbagai ragam la. Darah mungkin sama merah tapi hati dan peribadi manyak beza maaaa (peribahasa doktor style hihi).

Baru ko tahu kerja macam mana ek. Selalu duduk rumah goyang kaki, jari scroll down (main gadget) 24/7. Kena kerja 1 hari terus flat! No joke. Gotta build fitness la from now on. Well, lets see. ;)

So, what was the 'stories' did I get from the attachment ?

Well, lets just say its plenty ranging from nanah memancut keluar (bisul) to kulit tersepit kat tourniquet amek darah (sape la yang buat ni kan hahaha sorry dikkkkk akak tak sengaja!!). Tapi tu la kalau kita tak buat sekarang might as well kita tak tahu sampai bila-bila. Memang ar gabra bila dah buat salah memang takut ar nak admit salah kita kan, tapi pandai-pandai la cover. We learn from mistakes. As long the mistakes tak harm patients live should be okay la kan. Of course la, to not commit the mistakes is far way better but yeah you are human ok, who on the earth boleh mengaku he is the best, never did wrongs whatsoever his whole life. Mati hidup balik memang tak percaya la. No one ever died without a record of mistakes.

Ok. Sebab aku nak justify why I did the mistakes habis berjela aku explain kat korang kan hahaha. No, I admit my wrong, I learn from it and I appreciate those concerned (the patient involved specially-mohd amirul sufi see I even remember this kid name tau) for giving me this chance to learn from you. Thank you dik, Mak Eton (SN) and Dr. Rosman the savior.
Ok. I think I will update the cases in next entries la. (Entries sehhh macam banyak noo haha).

Till then. Live your life. Forget your pain. Dont let the pain stand in your way! ;)

Wassalam.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment